Who Is Recover Restore Gro? Vegan Hair products, Sulfate Free, Healthy Hair





I have been in love with all things related to healthy hair and beauty.  My fascination with how a healthy head of growing hair could transform a person’s outlook has always amazed me.  Our crown is a very personal, powerful expression and yet full of beautiful complexities. Motivated by this, my journey in the field of Cosmetology pushed me further to educate myself on all things related to healthier hair from the root to the tip.   

My recent work with chemo patients and a variety of hair-loss clients fueled my desire to produce a plant-based product that could properly restore hair and improve the foundation of the scalp. This is my personal gift to all seeking cleaner haircare solutions. One line for all textures and hair types!  Men, women and children benefit from this safe, natural and effective professionally formulated hair product.  All textures and hair types have the control in their hands to have healthier hair. I feel a sense of fulfillment in what I originally set out to do. To help you to love and appreciate the crown you will wear for a lifetime.  Always Recover Restore Gro

 

 

Sonya

https://www.recoverrestoregro.com/

Comments

Popular Posts