Social Media Copycats- Imitation is Flattery? I think not!




Imitation crab, imitation leather,  faux fur….the real thing is always so much better… am I right?! 
 
This pic I took of my daughter last week reminded me of this and inspired me to write….We stopped dead in our tracts when we seen this creative illusion that resembled her lol we laughed cause it was humorous. 
I always instilled In my daughter to stay true to her unique self, never to imitate or try to fit someone else’s  mold… never be ashamed of her values or her beautiful unique quirks… always to Admire others but always have her own style and identity.  In a world of fakes and followers its easy to be influenced by others and pretend to be a version of them but truly this serves no one.  Being inspired and a copy cat are two different things.  When we try to  replicate another human a part of our originality dies and becomes lifeless like this hunk of metal pictured here.  

It’s important whether we are young or old…. to Remember we are beautiful rare humans and a unique marvel… individually.  Truly wonderfully made…never compare your beauty or gifts to the next….always rise as the work of art you were created to be. So be you and don't get caught up in the fads or the hype.  The original version of yourself is always better.  You are beautiful unique lyric and original version that is yourself …for this is what makes you priceless… why do you think we each have our own unique fingerprint? Your a beautiful original work of art.



recoverrestoregro.com
 

Comments

Popular Posts