Plant Based Hair Care products -3a/4c hair All Hair Types








As long as I remember I’ve been in love with all things related to healthy hair and beauty. I remember my grandmother always wore many beautiful wigs as well as styled her own natural hair beautifully. My fascination with the power of how a new hairstyle could transform a woman’s persona was then realized. At a young age I recognized that a woman’s hair style could make her stand a little taller and her gaze soften. I began experimenting with my friends and family members hair. Each person that sat in my seat lended me their trust and confidence… allowing me to create and add to a new version of themselves. For most women…our crown is a very personal and powerful expression, and at times a very sensitive topic for those who don’t understand its beautiful complexities. Motivated by these things my journey to educate myself on all things related to healthier hair began. From understanding the make up of all hair types, to how proper hair health can be maintained and restored. In 1998 I entered cosmetology school with the drive and excitement to share in the fascinating world of hair! In Cosmetology school I quickly excelled to the top of my class as the top consecutive running stylist during my professional training. While still in Cosmetology school I was given the opportunity to work alongside Celebrity platform artists at popular hair shows hosted in Chicago, Florida and Alabama. This fueled my passion and desire to create and maintain beauty with any head of hair that I touched. After Working in different salons alongside some of the very best sought after stylists in the area, I absorbed it all and grew from each experience. However I always noticed one thing was missing. There are so many different textures of hair and products, some may work for one person and not the other. Therefore my back bar was always loaded with several different products for the variety of hair types. I always knew the power of a professional hair care product will reinforce the results of your work as a stylist and the hair health of your clients.


After sometime had passed I was given the opportunity to share my craft and care from behind the chair in a clinical setting. I connected with a Mastectomy company in Sacramento ca. Here my journey began to open up further. My main role here is focusing on helping those experiencing hair-loss due to medical treatment, thinning hair, alopecia… etc. Over the many years I’ve always had a fascination in the health of the scalp and how to properly restore hair. February 2020 Recover Restore Gro hair growth products were born! This is my personal gift to all women to help them after they’ve left the styling seat to continue to have the power to maintain, grow and nurture healthy hair. One line for all women, and textures. Recover Restore Gro is safe, natural and effective. From the shampooing process to the conditioning, following up with a leave-in hair treatment. The root growth elixir is designed to restore thinning edges.. and accelerate hair growth. The scalp butter works to heal dandruff and other scalp issues. From the root to the scalp to the tip. No matter if my client wears a wig, or a weave, or her own natural hair, I wanted every women with all textures to have the control in their hands to have healthier hair. I finally feel a sense of fulfillment in what I originally set out to do… help women to love and appreciate the crown they wear for a lifetime. 


Website: https://www.recoverrestoregro.com/

Pinterest page: https://www.pinterest.com/RecoverRestoreGro/_created/

Listen to my story: https://bymemonique.libsyn.com/by-me-monique-client-interview-amazon-pinterest-seo-and-design



Comments

Popular Posts