Canvas Interview | Social Media tips | Nontoxic Products


 

My parents have instilled the desire in me to show concern and love for others. I remember as a young girl having different family members live with us. We were shown how to sacrifice our time and space. We were also taught never to view the suffering as a lost hope or cause but instead we were to show them dignity and support. During that time, my special needs brother needed a lot of support and ongoing care. I saw both of my parents selflessly pour into others when they themselves truly needed support. My father worked hard at the county correctional facility. My mother worked hard at home to inculcate life giving principles that I still live by. Today because of my parents, I look for the overlooked, the suffering and I look to be a support to those in need.


Read Full Interview: https://canvasrebel.com/meet-sonya-hernandez-2/

Comments

Popular Posts